Improving indoor air quality since 1936
UK quality sustainable manufacturing
Over 3000 UK Distributors
Ventilation Compliant

Energy performance certificates

Although Home Information Packs (HIP's) are suspended Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) are still required whenever a building is built, sold or rented out. This means that if you are buying or selling a home, an EPC will be required by law.

The certificate provide an energy efficiency rating between 'A' to 'G' for the building, with 'A' being the most energy efficient and 'G' being the least, with the average up to now being 'D'.

For more information please follow the link