Agenda (1 hour)
• Why Ventilate?
• Condensation and Indoor Air Quality
• How to Reduce Humidity Levels
• Building Regulations Part F
• Low Carbon Energy Efficient Ventilation
• Competent Persons Scheme
• Building Regulations Part L – (the Relevant Points)
• Alternative Approach – PIV
• Summary and Questions
This seminar covers issues and options relating to indoor air quality and ventilation, together with the implications of Part F of the Building Regulations.
It Includes animations to explain how systems operate and explains how ventilation can be energy efficient by using low carbon motors, continuous ventilation and heat recovery.