Kitchen and Utility Ventilation
The Centrif Duo range is a series of 100mm centrifugal extract fans for the domestic environment. The range is designed to provide extraction levels that comply with Building Regulation (Document F) requirements, with special humidity sensing variants for local authority use.
The Centrif Duo is for kitchens and utility rooms and large bathrooms. Surface mounting directly into standard 100mm diameter ducting, through the wall or ceiling installation.
The Centrif Duo has a 100mm circular spigot. The Flush mounting kit enables the spigot to be converted to a side outlet. The spigot also encloses a built-in, spring operated backdraught shutter. The Centrif
Duo Range can be wall mounted using a telescopic wall fitting kit available as an accessory (requires a 115mm diameter hole). For ceiling applications the range is ducted either through a soffit outlet or roof cowl assembly. There is convenient access for wiring which can be surface or recessed. Motor
The motor features greased-for-life ball bearings which allow the fan to be installed at any angle. Insulation is Class E. Double insulated appliance. Supply voltage 220- 240V/1/50Hz.
● New and Improved
● 100mm circular spigot for speedy installation.
● Humidity sensing model for automatic operation.
● Reduced stocklines - fans now suitable for both kitchen and utility rooms.
● Removable grille assembly for easy cleaning.
● Speed set at installation.
● Complies with Building Regulation (Document F) requirements for extraction levels in kitchens, utility rooms and bathrooms.
● Timer model for internal rooms.
● Surface or recessed installation options
Vent-Axia products are available from distributors around the UK and Eire and also around the world via our network of international distributors. Many of our ranges can also be ordered via our online store. Browse our full range of heating, ventilation and air conditioning products by clicking here. You can also contact us for any further enquiries.