Careers at Vent-Axia
Vent-Axia has been in existence since 1936 and its name has become synonymous with the creation of world-class ventilation equipment. The Company currently employs approximately 350 people. The majority of staff are based in our Head-Office in Crawley, West Sussex but we also have a nation-wide network of Sales Executives.
To ensure that we continue to meet and exceed customer expectations the organisation operates with a series of departments and functions that support our endeavours to remain number one in our field. The main disciplines are:
- Sales (both externally and an internal support system)
- Finance and IT
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Engineering and Product Development
- Operations including Assembly
- Production Support
- Distribution, Goods Inwards and Inventory.
Equal opportunity policy
Vent-Axia is an Equal Opportunities employer and it is our policy that all persons should have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and suitability to do a job.
The aim of the policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of colour, creed, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, disability or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justified.
The Company will additionally continue its commitment to fair treatment by practising on a day to day basis such employment policies as will ensure equal access to selection, promotion, training and fringe benefits.
The Company will achieve its objectives by:
- Ensuring that there is no unlawful discrimination, direct or indirect against any person whether in recruitment, selection, training, promotion or any aspect of employment;
- Recognising its lawful obligations;
- Periodically reviewing and monitoring its recruitment and selection procedures to maintain systems where individuals are selected, promoted and treated solely on the basis of merits and abilities which are appropriate to the job;
- Providing facilities for any employees who believe that inequitable treatment has applied within the scope of this policy, to raise the matter through the Company’s Grievance Procedure.
For details of opportunities, please see the recruitment section of our news pages.